ABM Tea Packets 30ct

In stock
Agaricus Blazei Murill extract, pure and simple. Each pack contains 2 grams of 90% ABM extract and 10% maltodextrin - the bare minimum needed for solidification of the extract. No other fillers or artificial flavors here. Simply add the granules to hot water and stir until dissolved to enjoy a healthy drink filled with earthy umami. The Natural Healing Tea for Cancer Looking for natural herbal medicine for cancer or Hepatitis patients? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Our herbal teas have the agaricus blazei murill extract that’s known to treat such ailments. Each of our 30ct packets consists of 10% maltodextrin, and the other is two grams of 90% ABM extract with no other fillers or artificial flavors. The tea is pretty simple to make. All you need to do is pour the granules into a cup and add hot water to it. Stir the mixture until the extract is dissolved and your tea is ready! ABM extract is also perfect for people suffering from diabetes. The tea is used for managing blood sugar and for insulin resistance. The healthy herbal tea is perfect for chemo patients and is the suggested tea for curing Hepatitis B. So don’t wait and order your tea made from organic agaricus blazei mushroom online at an unbeatable price! Enjoy our seamless checkout process and get products delivered to your doorstep!
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered